Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Always

The way your eyes look at me is one of ultimate desire and the way your hand grazes mine ever so slightly takes the breath right out of me. The thought of your laugh will always lift me up and the thought of your tears will always shatter my world. I will always be here. Why? I will always be here because I promised you I would be. The battle for our lives takes it's toll and the promise of our future makes every wound worth it. No matter where we are in the world I will forever be waiting for you to come back to me. You are my hero and I, your heroine. Our lives are intertwined by the hopes that one day we'll see eachother again. Our hearts are as one being, and our spirits are free. Our lives may be lived as two but we will forever be as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment