Sunday, January 25, 2015

Emotions

I push and scream and cry.
Will you leave?
It's all a test to see if you'll tire of me.
I'm hard to live with and hard to love,
I make you feel as if everything's your fault. 
I've gotten so angry and sad from being let down,
I assume one day you'll just walk out.
Fed up and pissed with the girl you love.
Until one day you'll realize that you're done.
Done with trying to make me happy. 
Done with being there when I fall.
Done with me, with us, with it all. 
I'm sorry I'm this way, you deserve so much better.
Honestly I love you more than any other.
Can you forgive me again, please, just one more time?
I'm sorry I did this, I'm sorry I lied.
I'll understand if you want to leave,
I'll understand that you tried,
To love a girl who's cold, who's broken and can't be revived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment